Is source code really necessary?
Electrical capacitor market on the rise
MediaTek R&D centre rises in Bangalore
Micromax makes inroads in India
Low output noise regulator for DAQ
1 2 3 4 5
Must the source code be accessed at all times? In this article, we consider when and why source code is needed, and why sometimes it may be less useful than anticipated.
India has grown remarkably in terms of electrical and electronic product manufacturing, and this revenue growth is the key driver for the electrical capacitors market here.
The new R&D facility will focus on developing solutions for wireless communications and establish MediaTek's presence in other core segments including connectivity.
The smartphone market here enjoyed a sustained period of growth, where a total of 18.42 million units shipped in Q2 2014. Micromax claimed the second spot, while Samsung maintained its lead.
By combining a linear and a switching regulator, a component achieves low noise, fast transient response and high efficiency, and thereby reaps the benefits of both regulators.
The arrival of autonomous driving will be the single biggest driver for the uptake of ADAS, which will be a critical component of driverless car technology.
The previous months have seen several solar cell implementations in addition to a strong government support. Could solar cells play a key role in the future of India's energy?
The $8.61 billion revenue recorded in the first quarter this year represented 17.5 per cent year-on-year growth after a 5 per cent loss in 2012�driven by improved global business conditions.
- By design or accident? You tell us
- Graphene on power devices, OLEDs
- Mahindra E20 coming to Mauritius, Bermuda, Seychelles
- Chinese industrial parks in India
- Facelock: A New Password Alternative
- Indian ministries at opposing ends on PV cell levy
- qSnap v22.214.171.124 - Screen capture
- How to choose the right manufacturer of embedded computing
- BE Infrastructure Design Automation Engineer, Bangalore, Intel
- Graphics System Validation and Debug Engineer, Bangalore, Intel
- Switching/Routing Development Engineer, Bangalore, Broadcom
- IC Design Engineering Manager, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Formal Verification Engineer, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Staff II, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Software Development Engineer, Hyderabad, Broadcom