Why V2V technology is crucial
Limitations of automated driving
Student designs 'ultimate' dev kit
Phosphorene promises thin solar cells
5 tech trends in PV technology
1 2 3 4 5
V2V tech uses the DSRC standard set forth by bodies like the FCC and ISO. In the United States, the FCC has allocated 75MHz of bandwidth at 5.9GHz for DSRC communications.
The driver of an automated car represents the fall-back level. He has the possibility to give up responsibility temporarily and pursue other activities, but he must be able to take the control again.
Manjuprasad Basangi, a graduating engineering student from the University of Pune, designed the winning board. He created the PC64 as a platform to help students and as a powerful tool for engineers.
Unlike graphene, phosphorene is a semiconductor, like silicon, which is the basis of electronics technology. Because it is so thin and light, it creates possibilities for making interesting devices.
Increasing the proportion of energy produced by solar power is widely touted as a key component in the worldwide drive to slow down or even reverse global warming and reduce our carbon footprint.
V2V tech uses the DSRC standard, also known as IEEE 802.11p, set forth by bodies like the FCC and ISO. In the United...
Foxconn is looking to build production plants in Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh, and a small trial unit in Andhra Pradesh....
Gartner forecasted that chips sales will rise only 2.2 per cent this year and have a nearly flat 1.3 per cent growth...
- Oracle apps dba Online Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend StoreJet for Mac
- Cutereel.com is one of the best video point for good health tips
- Win $10K in semicon components to bring 'Your IoT' ideas to reality
- Desoldering solutions and test equipments required for an engineering college
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
- Engineer - Hardware Board Design, Bangalore, Mistral
- Embedded Software Design Engineer, Bangalore, Mistral
- Engineer, Sr Staff - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior engineer for ASIP subsystem development, Bangalore, Broadcom
There are some configuration differences between the RM48x and RM46x series of microcontrollers. This application note provides a summary of these differences to aid in the migration.