NXP-Freescale merger nears completion
NXP will become the world's fourth largest non-memory semiconductor company, after Intel, Texas Instruments and Broadcom; and will become the world's biggest automotive semiconductor supplier. continue reading »
Industry mergers, consolidations reach record levels
In 1H15, the value of semiconductor acquisition deals reached about $72.6 billion, according to IC Insights, totalling more than six times the annual average for M&A deals struck in the last five years. continue reading »
Cypress succumbs to series of unfortunate bids
A Reuters report, which quoted unnamed sources, said that Cypress was preparing a new offer in an attempt to outbid Dialog for Atmel. Cypress, however, denied this in a statement. continue reading »
Optical 'rectenna' converts light into electricity
Georgia Tech proposed a set of standards for quantifying the performance of triboelectric nanogenerators to provide a means for both comparing and selecting these devices for specific applications. continue reading »
Here is a look at a sensor interface that includes a 16:1 differential multiplexor, a programmable gain instrumentation amplifier, a 10bit offset correction DAC, and a low dropout regulator.
- SAP FIORI Online Training
- Transcend Introduces DrivePro 520...
- COGNOS Online Training IN INDIA
- Online INFORMATICA Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend...
- NGO education effort with industry, academia and students
- Dynamic weight measurement
- looking for exp linux professionals with atleast 7-9 yrs of exp.
- Staff Firmware Validation Engineer - Bangalore, SanDisk
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
|Tech Watch||TearDown||Tech Papers|