Making smartwatch talk to IoT devices
Designing LED signage, matrix display
Who has better 20nm mobile chip?
Google in India: Rs 6,399 smartphones
Consumer goods turn more interactive
1 2 3 4 5
The combination of Bluetooth LE and a low-power MCU will enable a smartwatch to function as an Internet-of-Things device.
Here's a detailed look at the essential technical principles of LED display systems and the features becoming commonly available on advanced LED display driver ICs.
Apple and Samsung are shipping their respective iPhone 6 and Alpha smartphones with their own mobile processors fabricated in the 20nm node, which was used in very different ways.
Android One is Google's answer to budget Android smartphones. With the Android One initiative, Google takes a more direct control over low-cost handsets, promising better and consistent service.
RFID, NFC, and Bluetooth LE are among the wireless technologies providing the communications infrastructure and capability for packaging to interact with mobile devices.
China's investment funds are focused on the buyout of OmniVision—a leading CMOS image sensor vendor that will give the country instant access to the global market.
Prices of wearables need to get lower if manufacturers and technology companies want these devices to succeed in Asian countries like China and India, an analyst said.
IC Insights expects tablet shipments to grow 39 per cent in 2014 to 281 million units, followed by a 16 per cent increase in 2015 to 327 million.
- No solar PV tariff cuts: Fair or no fair?
- Antivirus sites: Not to the rescue
- India forges ahead with renewable energy generation scaling
- By design or accident? You tell us
- Graphene on power devices, OLEDs
- Mahindra E20 coming to Mauritius, Bermuda, Seychelles
- Chinese industrial parks in India
- Facelock: A New Password Alternative
- BE Infrastructure Design Automation Engineer, Bangalore, Intel
- Graphics System Validation and Debug Engineer, Bangalore, Intel
- Switching/Routing Development Engineer, Bangalore, Broadcom
- IC Design Engineering Manager, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Formal Verification Engineer, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Staff II, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Software Development Engineer, Hyderabad, Broadcom