Dealing w/ short battery life in sensors
Mixed signal, cars drive NXP growth
Wirelessly charge metal-covered devices
5 common IoT security mistakes
New method promises cheaper solar cells
1 2 3 4 5
Traditional measurement techniques don't deliver the measurement accuracy required to validate battery drain, and this causes engineers to underestimate the power required to operate the device.
High-performance mixed signal products for security, connectivity and mobility made Q2 the 12th consecutive quarter of double-digit year-over-year revenue growth for NXP.
Charging devices without wires offers unmatched convenience to consumers, and until now, charging a device with a metal exterior has been incompatible with wireless charging technologies.
A Bluetooth expert debunks myths and untangles messy methodologies that have resulted in security snafus in smart devices and the Internet of Things.
Scientists from Rice's Laboratory for Nanophotonics describe a new method that solar-panel designers could use to incorporate light-capturing nanomaterials into future designs.
Traditional measurement techniques don't deliver the measurement accuracy required to validate battery drain, and this...
Foxconn is looking to build production plants in Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh, and a small trial unit in Andhra Pradesh....
According to Yole, vehicle electrification is significantly influencing the IGBT market, with huge volumes and...
- Oracle apps dba Online Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend StoreJet for Mac
- Cutereel.com is one of the best video point for good health tips
- Win $10K in semicon components to bring 'Your IoT' ideas to reality
- Desoldering solutions and test equipments required for an engineering college
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
- Engineer - Hardware Board Design, Bangalore, Mistral
- Embedded Software Design Engineer, Bangalore, Mistral
- Engineer, Sr Staff - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior engineer for ASIP subsystem development, Bangalore, Broadcom
New and more sophisticated strategies and critical support components are necessary to overcome the many challenges when implementing battery management systems for energy storage.