Google project promises cheap wireless
What is Industry 4.0?
Connected cars: boon or bane?
Asia leads demand in solar power
Univ. research crucial in chip industry
1 2 3 4 5
Google's Project Fi aims to provide cheap calls and Internet for a flat fee over Wi-Fi. It connects to more than a million free, open Wi-Fi hotspots and secures data through encryption.
In Industry 4.0, strong emphasis is placed on the role of intelligent factories. They are energy-efficient organisations based on high-tech, adaptable and ergonomic production lines.
A McKinsey survey revealed that many consumers prioritise connectivity over fuel efficiency or engine power. More importantly, however, these people also expressed concerns about digital safety.
IHS forecasts that global solar demand will grow up to 30 per cent in 2015 compared to 2014, reaching 57GW, which is 10 times the size of the solar-PV industry just seven years ago.
Semiconductor Research Corp. has supported $2.3 billion in research via the efforts of more than 11,000 university students and published more than 20 per cent of the world's semiconductor-related research.
The organisations signed a Memorandum of Understanding to promote ESDM industry co-operation and investment promotion to benefit both Indian and Taiwan companies.
Solar Frontier signs an agreement to supply Welspun Renewables with its CIS modules for upcoming solar power projects. The Indian government targets 175GW of renewable energy by 2022.
For the first time, single-axis trackers will be the preferred type of structural balance of system (BoS) ground mount in the Americas in 2015, indicated IHS.
- Oracle apps dba Online Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend StoreJet for Mac
- Cutereel.com is one of the best video point for good health tips
- Win $10K in semicon components to bring 'Your IoT' ideas to reality
- Desoldering solutions and test equipments required for an engineering college
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
- Engineer - Hardware Board Design, Bangalore, Mistral
- Embedded Software Design Engineer, Bangalore, Mistral
- Engineer, Sr Staff - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior engineer for ASIP subsystem development, Bangalore, Broadcom