IC revenue for 2014 looking bleak
USB 3.1 boasts over 900MB/s data rates
Increase fibre optic capacity by 10 times
Ultra-low power Bluetooth Smart radio
Technology interfaces smart devices
1 2 3 4 5
Executives from semiconductor companies have become more conservative about their expectations for revenue growth next year, says KPMG.
Data transfer test involved two Synopsys HAPS-70 FPGA-based prototyping systems and backward-compatible USB connectors, cables and software.
Using sinc-shaped Nyquist pulses, information can be encoded on pulses that overlap in the time domain and use a minimum of spectral bandwidth.
Imec and Holst Centre's Bluetooth Smart compliant 2.4GHz short-range radio claims to be 3-5 times more power efficient compared to contemporaries.
Coordinated by the VTT Technical Research Centre, SMARCOS allows the attributes of various digital devices to work seamlessly together.
- World's smallest FM radio transmitter built
- Google kicks off youth Code-in contest
- IIT-Bombay launches certification course in IC mfg
- Nisttarkya: India's first electric concept bike
- Winners of Global Impact Challenge, India
- Samsung working on Google Glass-like device?
- Sound waves to detect bombs from safer distance
- India claims top spot for Opera Mobile Store
- Production in Charge-Electronic Assembly
- Asst. Manager/Manager-Electronics, Deeya Energy
- Documentation Engineer, Deeya Energy, Gurgaon
- Asst. Manager/Dy Manager, Deeya Energy
- Senior PCB Engineer, Deeya Energy
- Sr. Engineer, Deeya Energy, Gurgaon
- Job opening for software engineer in Gurgaon
- One more job