Dell's $300M venture fund arm to invest in Indian start-ups
Dell Venture's investment will focus on start-ups that are developing disruptive solutions, particularly in areas such as analytics, security and cloud computing. continue reading »
Promising start-ups take on wearable world
Here are some of the new wearable and Internet of Things companies that participated at the recently held Wearable IoT World Labs last week to display their innovative products. continue reading »
Optiemus, Wistron team up to bring $200M tech investment
The investment, which is expected to generate more than 15,000 jobs, will focus on infrastructure, technologies and processes in response to the growing demand for telecom products. continue reading »
Silicon Labs buys Telegenesis for $20M
Silicon Labs said the acquisition accelerates its roadmap for ZigBee and Thread-ready modules and enhances the company's ability to support customer needs with mesh networking solutions. continue reading »
The F-35 is an all-weather aircraft as well as an excellent night fighter. This article explores the various electronics marvels it contains.
- SAP FIORI Online Training
- Transcend Introduces DrivePro 520...
- COGNOS Online Training IN INDIA
- Online INFORMATICA Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend...
- NGO education effort with industry, academia and students
- Dynamic weight measurement
- Looking for exp linux professionals with at least 7-9 yrs of exp.
- Staff Firmware Validation Engineer - Bangalore, SanDisk
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
|Tech Watch||TearDown||Tech Papers|