India launches solar-powered Wi-Fi
Biodegradable electronics cut waste
Massive data centre to rise in India
Predictive safety preludes autonomy
Hunt for super solar cell begins
1 2 3 4 5
As part of the Digital India initiative, Communications Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad launched broadband products, which included a solar-powered Wi-Fi system and C-DOT's NGN technology among others.
An additional advantage to these cellulose CNF substrates is that they are transparent and flexible yet able to handle almost any high-speed silicon electronic or RF circuit transferred to them.
Amazon Web Service is planning to build a massive data centre in India by 2016 to help expand its cloud computing services to customers here and around the world.
Vision and image recognition systems will be able to classify objects and take evasive action ranging from simple alerts to the driver to taking over control of the car to prevent collisions.
The Sharc25 project aims at an energy conversion efficiency in thin-film solar cells made of copper indium gallium (di)selenide of up to 25 per cent, topping the previous record by 3 per cent.
SAIT researchers fabricated anode material by growing graphene on the surface of silicon without forming silicon carbide...
Foxconn is looking to build production plants in Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh, and a small trial unit in Andhra Pradesh....
According to RnRMarketResearch, ADAS manufacturers such as Continental, Robert Bosch and Autoliv are collaborating with...
- Oracle apps dba Online Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend StoreJet for Mac
- Cutereel.com is one of the best video point for good health tips
- Win $10K in semicon components to bring 'Your IoT' ideas to reality
- Desoldering solutions and test equipments required for an engineering college
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
- Engineer - Hardware Board Design, Bangalore, Mistral
- Embedded Software Design Engineer, Bangalore, Mistral
- Engineer, Sr Staff - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior engineer for ASIP subsystem development, Bangalore, Broadcom
There are some configuration differences between the RM48x and RM46x series of microcontrollers. This application note provides a summary of these differences to aid in the migration.