Cypress rolls out ARM M0-based programmable SoC
The PSoC 4 L-series features 98 general purpose IOs, a USB device controller, DMA, LCD drive and a CAN interface, and promises to bring remarkable configurability. continue reading »
Semiconductor market to settle with 2-6% growth in 2016
IC Insights published a report indicating that the global GDP is forecast to increase by 2.7 per cent in 2016, 0.2 percentage points greater than the 2.5 per cent growth rate registered in 2015. continue reading »
UK to increase IT workers' salary in a bid to cut migration
U.K. eyes reduction of annual net migration to the of thousands and increase of the minimum wage of IT employees to $59,313. Nasscom's Chandrashekhar asks for reconsideration. continue reading »
India to design first 64bit RISC-V processor
The projects show the increasing sophistication of India's semiconductor sector. However it's not clear if either effort will result in commercially deployed products. continue reading »
What sets the Bessel-Thomson filters apart is their almost constant group delay. This allows better determination of the true mean of the histogram. Read on to learn more.
- SAP FIORI Online Training
- Transcend Introduces DrivePro 520...
- COGNOS Online Training IN INDIA
- Online INFORMATICA Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend...
- NGO education effort with industry, academia and students
- Dynamic weight measurement
- Looking for exp linux professionals with at least 7-9 yrs of exp.
- Staff Firmware Validation Engineer - Bangalore, SanDisk
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
Webinar• Enable Reliable Wide Input Integrated Flyback Power Switch Designs Using Power Supply WebDesigner
In smart meters, appliances, and industrial power supply applications, a regulated low power DC source is typically required to power analog and/or digital control circuits of the system.