Intel's bolsters x86 CPUs for comms
Tool finds you even in untagged photos
Laser metal deposition boosts car dies
Higher memory means lower resolution
MPOS potentially lucrative market
1 2 3 4 5
Coleto Creek is made in the same 32nm process as predecessor Cave Creek but gets significantly higher performance marks.
The search algorithm developed by Parham Aarabi uses tag locations to quantify relationships between individuals, even those not tagged in any given photo.
This process reduces stress in forming dies by alloying surfaces with filler material, making them more robust and resistant to wear.
Xbox One uses an 8GB main system memory, to which both the CPU and GPU have access, but has a lower-power but lower performance DDR3 interface.
Exhibitors at CARTES showcased their capability to secure data and payment transactions, and mobile payment terminals.
- World's smallest FM radio transmitter built
- Google kicks off youth Code-in contest
- IIT-Bombay launches certification course in IC mfg
- Nisttarkya: India's first electric concept bike
- Winners of Global Impact Challenge, India
- Samsung working on Google Glass-like device?
- Sound waves to detect bombs from safer distance
- India claims top spot for Opera Mobile Store
- Production in Charge-Electronic Assembly
- Asst. Manager/Manager-Electronics, Deeya Energy
- Documentation Engineer, Deeya Energy, Gurgaon
- Asst. Manager/Dy Manager, Deeya Energy
- Senior PCB Engineer, Deeya Energy
- Sr. Engineer, Deeya Energy, Gurgaon
- Job opening for software engineer in Gurgaon
- One more job