Bumpy journey for driverless cars
PM launches Make in India
Mars mission creates 'smarter' history
India shores up defence industry
Identifying acceptable jitter level
1 2 3 4 5
Traveling in the future will no longer involve a driver. According to an expert, driverless cars will rule the highways as soon as carmakers perfect the technology that is safer than the human driver.
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi introduced the "Make in India" campaign in order to improve the country's manufacturing sector, thereby creating more jobs for the young workforce.
The Mars Orbiter Mission is equipped with on-board autonomy functions, enabling it to make journey more than 680 million kilometres to Mars.
Stronger public and private will propel the growth of the defence sector here in view of the rapidly growing ESDM ecosystem in aerospace and military applications.
Understand the nuances of clock jitter specifications, and know how to determine the acceptable level of jitter early on in the development cycle to prevent dire impact on end product release schedules.
TSMC's 16nm FinFET process promises impressive speed and power improvements as well as leakage reduction. It has twice the gate density of TSMC's 28nm HPM process.
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi introduced the 'Make in India' campaign in order to improve the country's manufacturing sector, thereby creating more jobs for the young workforce.
The mobile sensor market is expected to grow to a double-digit trillion range in the future, from $13 billion in 2014, fuelled by the expansion of IoT to applications including automotive and smart home.
- No solar PV tariff cuts: Fair or no fair?
- Antivirus sites: Not to the rescue
- India forges ahead with renewable energy generation scaling
- By design or accident? You tell us
- Graphene on power devices, OLEDs
- Mahindra E20 coming to Mauritius, Bermuda, Seychelles
- Chinese industrial parks in India
- Facelock: A New Password Alternative
- BE Infrastructure Design Automation Engineer, Bangalore, Intel
- Graphics System Validation and Debug Engineer, Bangalore, Intel
- Switching/Routing Development Engineer, Bangalore, Broadcom
- IC Design Engineering Manager, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Formal Verification Engineer, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Staff II, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Software Development Engineer, Hyderabad, Broadcom