Increase fibre optic capacity by 10 times
Ultra-low power Bluetooth Smart radio
Technology interfaces smart devices
Intel's bolsters x86 CPUs for comms
Tool finds you even in untagged photos
1 2 3 4 5
Using sinc-shaped Nyquist pulses, information can be encoded on pulses that overlap in the time domain and use a minimum of spectral bandwidth.
Imec and Holst Centre's Bluetooth Smart compliant 2.4GHz short-range radio claims to be 3-5 times more power efficient compared to contemporaries.
Coordinated by the VTT Technical Research Centre, SMARCOS allows the attributes of various digital devices to work seamlessly together.
Coleto Creek is made in the same 32nm process as predecessor Cave Creek but gets significantly higher performance marks.
The search algorithm developed by Parham Aarabi uses tag locations to quantify relationships between individuals, even those not tagged in any given photo.
- World's smallest FM radio transmitter built
- Google kicks off youth Code-in contest
- IIT-Bombay launches certification course in IC mfg
- Nisttarkya: India's first electric concept bike
- Winners of Global Impact Challenge, India
- Samsung working on Google Glass-like device?
- Sound waves to detect bombs from safer distance
- India claims top spot for Opera Mobile Store
- Production in Charge-Electronic Assembly
- Asst. Manager/Manager-Electronics, Deeya Energy
- Documentation Engineer, Deeya Energy, Gurgaon
- Asst. Manager/Dy Manager, Deeya Energy
- Senior PCB Engineer, Deeya Energy
- Sr. Engineer, Deeya Energy, Gurgaon
- Job opening for software engineer in Gurgaon
- One more job