Intel to set up 100 centres to push IoT adoption in India
In order to drive the Internet of Things in India, Intel will tie up with academic institutions and establish 100 IoT centres, which will each receive Galileo boards and RealSense kits. continue reading »
15 automotive advances you should see now
Here are some of the highlights of the ITS World Congress, including mapping, vehicle-to-infrastructure technologies, human-machine interfaces and electric/hydrogen fuel-cell vehicles. continue reading »
NXP, Siemens team up for smart traffic management systems
Siemens expects to globally deploy transport infrastructure such as overhead sign gantries and traffic lights in its roadside units, 802.11p WLAN-based radio modules that transmit information. continue reading »
What is most important to mobile device users?
Short battery life and frozen or crashing apps are two of the most common types of device shortcomings that users experience, according to a global study by a mobile services company. continue reading »
Here is a look at a sensor interface that includes a 16:1 differential multiplexor, a programmable gain instrumentation amplifier, a 10bit offset correction DAC, and a low dropout regulator.
- SAP FIORI Online Training
- Transcend Introduces DrivePro 520...
- COGNOS Online Training IN INDIA
- Online INFORMATICA Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend...
- NGO education effort with industry, academia and students
- Dynamic weight measurement
- looking for exp linux professionals with atleast 7-9 yrs of exp.
- Staff Firmware Validation Engineer - Bangalore, SanDisk
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
|Tech Watch||TearDown||Tech Papers|