Wearables boost AMOLED shipments
Can visualisation boost factory ops?
Magnets hint at new energy harvesters
Smart garage for self-driving cars
Carmakers turn to maps for profits
1 2 3 4 5
Leading panel manufacturers are now developing flexible AMOLED displays to differentiate their offerings from rigid LCD and AMOLED displays used in smartphones and wearable devices.
Siemens developed IntoSite as a way to help manufacturing professionals virtually fly into any factory location around the globe, and explore, align, collaborate and share knowledge.
Because these new class of magnets has energy efficient characteristics, they can be used to create a new generation of sensors and actuators with vanishingly small heat signatures.
FZI engineers developed the cognitive car. Equipped with its algorithms in its flash memory, the vehicle will drive-by-wire to the parking spot, back in and plug into the recharging station.
In 2014, nearly 17 million vehicles were produced with navigation systems, according to IHS. By 2021, that number increases to more than 25 million.
Foxconn is looking to build production plants in Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh, and a small trial unit in Andhra Pradesh....
Allied Market Research predicted that Asia Pacific is expected to overtake North America by 2016 due to strong demand...
- Oracle apps dba Online Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend StoreJet for Mac
- Cutereel.com is one of the best video point for good health tips
- Win $10K in semicon components to bring 'Your IoT' ideas to reality
- Desoldering solutions and test equipments required for an engineering college
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
- Engineer - Hardware Board Design, Bangalore, Mistral
- Embedded Software Design Engineer, Bangalore, Mistral
- Engineer, Sr Staff - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior engineer for ASIP subsystem development, Bangalore, Broadcom
There are some configuration differences between the RM48x and RM46x series of microcontrollers. This application note provides a summary of these differences to aid in the migration.