Apple's supply chain best practices
How can IoT improve manufacturing?
Google project promises cheap wireless
What is Industry 4.0?
Connected cars: boon or bane?
1 2 3 4 5
Although Apple has the best supply chain in the world, the company has highlighted how new technologies, such as Big Data and cloud-based supply chain analytics, can de-risk supply chains.
The Internet of Things will help advance the manufacturing industry. From simply producing objects, it will evolve into creating platforms and services that yield customisable products.
Google's Project Fi aims to provide cheap calls and Internet for a flat fee over Wi-Fi. It connects to more than a million free, open Wi-Fi hotspots and secures data through encryption.
In Industry 4.0, strong emphasis is placed on the role of intelligent factories. They are energy-efficient organisations based on high-tech, adaptable and ergonomic production lines.
A McKinsey survey revealed that many consumers prioritise connectivity over fuel efficiency or engine power. More importantly, however, these people also expressed concerns about digital safety.
The organisations signed a Memorandum of Understanding to promote ESDM industry co-operation and investment promotion to benefit both Indian and Taiwan companies.
Solar Frontier signs an agreement to supply Welspun Renewables with its CIS modules for upcoming solar power projects. The Indian government targets 175GW of renewable energy by 2022.
For the first time, single-axis trackers will be the preferred type of structural balance of system (BoS) ground mount in the Americas in 2015, indicated IHS.
- Oracle apps dba Online Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend StoreJet for Mac
- Cutereel.com is one of the best video point for good health tips
- Win $10K in semicon components to bring 'Your IoT' ideas to reality
- Desoldering solutions and test equipments required for an engineering college
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
- Engineer - Hardware Board Design, Bangalore, Mistral
- Embedded Software Design Engineer, Bangalore, Mistral
- Engineer, Sr Staff - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior engineer for ASIP subsystem development, Bangalore, Broadcom