Micromax enters India market
Low output noise regulator for DAQ
Sviral conquers multicore, thread hurdle
Take a peek inside non-military drones
Lifetime extension: Car components
1 2 3 4 5
The smartphone market here enjoyed a sustained period of growth, where a total of 18.42 million units shipped in Q2 2014. Micromax claimed the second spot, while Samsung maintained its lead.
By combining a linear and a switching regulator, a component achieves low noise, fast transient response and high efficiency, and thereby reaps the benefits of both regulators.
Startup Sviral has come up with a lock-less, event-driven technique that results in fully deterministic implementations of applications that can run on as many cores and threads available to them.
With Amazon and other companies testing delivery by drone options, one thing is clear: Commercial interest in drones is a new market waiting to explode.
Learn more about the automotive vents touted as the most effective solution to address the need for reliable protection measurements against environmental impacts.
The arrival of autonomous driving will be the single biggest driver for the uptake of ADAS, which will be a critical component of driverless car technology.
The previous months have seen several solar cell implementations in addition to a strong government support. Could solar cells play a key role in the future of India's energy?
The $8.61 billion revenue recorded in the first quarter this year represented 17.5 per cent year-on-year growth after a 5 per cent loss in 2012�driven by improved global business conditions.
- By design or accident? You tell us
- Graphene on power devices, OLEDs
- Mahindra E20 coming to Mauritius, Bermuda, Seychelles
- Chinese industrial parks in India
- Facelock: A New Password Alternative
- Indian ministries at opposing ends on PV cell levy
- qSnap v220.127.116.11 - Screen capture
- How to choose the right manufacturer of embedded computing
- BE Infrastructure Design Automation Engineer, Bangalore, Intel
- Graphics System Validation and Debug Engineer, Bangalore, Intel
- Switching/Routing Development Engineer, Bangalore, Broadcom
- IC Design Engineering Manager, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Formal Verification Engineer, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Staff II, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Software Development Engineer, Hyderabad, Broadcom