Is the emerging battery market a sound investment?
Annual demand for automotive batteries will far surpass that of secondary applications. Yole expects annual demand for batteries for full EVs or hybrids to approximately 250GWh by 2023. continue reading »
New process makes low-cost wafers for solar cells
A new manufacturing technique developed by Fraunhofer researchers reduces energy costs and puts an end to production losses in silicon wafers, which are important in creating solar cells. continue reading »
NXP-Freescale merger nears completion
NXP will become the world's fourth largest non-memory semiconductor company, after Intel, Texas Instruments and Broadcom; and will become the world's biggest automotive semiconductor supplier. continue reading »
Industry mergers, consolidations reach record levels
In 1H15, the value of semiconductor acquisition deals reached about $72.6 billion, according to IC Insights, totalling more than six times the annual average for M&A deals struck in the last five years. continue reading »
Here is a look at a sensor interface that includes a 16:1 differential multiplexor, a programmable gain instrumentation amplifier, a 10bit offset correction DAC, and a low dropout regulator.
- SAP FIORI Online Training
- Transcend Introduces DrivePro 520...
- COGNOS Online Training IN INDIA
- Online INFORMATICA Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend...
- NGO education effort with industry, academia and students
- Dynamic weight measurement
- looking for exp linux professionals with atleast 7-9 yrs of exp.
- Staff Firmware Validation Engineer - Bangalore, SanDisk
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
|Tech Watch||TearDown||Tech Papers|