Will ISSI give in to Cypress' offer?
Solar-powered pump aids India farmers
Leadcore to make Xiaomi processor
Elastic generator harvests mech energy
Solar fuel from organic materials
1 2 3 4 5
Should Cypress be successful in acquiring ISSI, it would further bolster its offerings in the automotive segment, which is growing thanks in part to on-board infotainment systems.
A team of researchers from the Tata Center for Technology and Design invented the first solar-powered water pump tailored to the irrigation needs of millions of farmers in the Ganges River basin.
Instead of putting an in-house chip design team, Xiaomi chose Leadcore, a fabless chip company owned by Datang Telecom Technology and Industry Group, as its partner to source the technology.
KAIST and Seoul National University researchers have collaborated and demonstrated a facile methodology to obtain a high-performance and hyper-stretchable elastic-composite generator.
Researchers from the Photovoltaic and Optoelectronic Devices Group at the Universitat Jaume I have developed an organic device that uses sunlight to turn water into hydrogen.
Should Cypress be successful in acquiring ISSI, it would further bolster its offerings in the automotive segment, which...
Foxconn is looking to build production plants in Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh, and a small trial unit in Andhra Pradesh....
ReportsnReports.com revealed that R&D and capacity expansion plans are seen as market growth drivers, while issues with...
- Oracle apps dba Online Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend StoreJet for Mac
- Cutereel.com is one of the best video point for good health tips
- Win $10K in semicon components to bring 'Your IoT' ideas to reality
- Desoldering solutions and test equipments required for an engineering college
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
- Engineer - Hardware Board Design, Bangalore, Mistral
- Embedded Software Design Engineer, Bangalore, Mistral
- Engineer, Sr Staff - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior engineer for ASIP subsystem development, Bangalore, Broadcom
There are some configuration differences between the RM48x and RM46x series of microcontrollers. This application note provides a summary of these differences to aid in the migration.