Is IoT privacy an engineering fault?
Students roll out first solar car
Trends and apps for your next car
Ship lithium batteries safely
Tesla redefines car infotainment
1 2 3 4 5
Between the development of IoT standards, the selection of wireless technologies and the adoption of an appropriate IP, most engineers are still wrapped up in the basic infrastructure of IoT.
Designed by students of Manipal Institute of Technology, with an intention of commercial usage, the prototype solar car is custom-fit with bespoke solar panels designed by Tata Power Solar.
IHS expects significant growth by vehicle manufacturers to integrate apps into their vehicles for various consumer connectivity as well as increased partnerships among OEMs and apps integrators.
Ruling HM-224F strengthens the safety conditions for shipping lithium batteries. Mandatory compliance, originally required back in February, now takes effect on August 7.
The Tesla Model S with an 85kWh battery offers over 220 miles of emissions-free driving and features a voice-controlled infotainment system with a 17in display in the middle of the dashboard.
The organisations signed a Memorandum of Understanding to promote ESDM industry co-operation and investment promotion to benefit both Indian and Taiwan companies.
Solar Frontier signs an agreement to supply Welspun Renewables with its CIS modules for upcoming solar power projects. The Indian government targets 175GW of renewable energy by 2022.
For the first time, single-axis trackers will be the preferred type of structural balance of system (BoS) ground mount in the Americas in 2015, indicated IHS.
- Oracle apps dba Online Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend StoreJet for Mac
- Cutereel.com is one of the best video point for good health tips
- Win $10K in semicon components to bring 'Your IoT' ideas to reality
- Desoldering solutions and test equipments required for an engineering college
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
- Engineer - Hardware Board Design, Bangalore, Mistral
- Embedded Software Design Engineer, Bangalore, Mistral
- Engineer, Sr Staff - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior engineer for ASIP subsystem development, Bangalore, Broadcom