Optiemus, Wistron team up to bring $200M tech investment
The investment, which is expected to generate more than 15,000 jobs, will focus on infrastructure, technologies and processes in response to the growing demand for telecom products. continue reading »
Silicon Labs buys Telegenesis for $20M
Silicon Labs said the acquisition accelerates its roadmap for ZigBee and Thread-ready modules and enhances the company's ability to support customer needs with mesh networking solutions. continue reading »
Qualcomm exec lands top post in Intel's new group
The move is a highly unusual step for Intel which is known for promoting its top executives from within its ranks. Venkata Renduchintala has been in executive positions at Qualcomm since 2004. continue reading »
Energy harvesting market sees 20% growth
IDTechEx forecasts that in 2015 the global energy harvesting component market will be 41.2 million units with a value of $1.285 billion. This will grow to 135.7 million units shipped in 2020. continue reading »
Find out how to generate a synchronous reference to common-mode powerline interference in two-electrode ECG amplification using a software phase-locked loop.
- SAP FIORI Online Training
- Transcend Introduces DrivePro 520...
- COGNOS Online Training IN INDIA
- Online INFORMATICA Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend...
- NGO education effort with industry, academia and students
- Dynamic weight measurement
- Looking for exp linux professionals with at least 7-9 yrs of exp.
- Staff Firmware Validation Engineer - Bangalore, SanDisk
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
|Tech Watch||TearDown||Tech Papers|