Massive data centre to rise in India
Predictive safety preludes autonomy
Hunt for super solar cell begins
Fibre optic communication gets boost
Cadence CEO: More collaboration
1 2 3 4 5
Amazon Web Service is planning to build a massive data centre in India by 2016 to help expand its cloud computing services to customers here and around the world.
Vision and image recognition systems will be able to classify objects and take evasive action ranging from simple alerts to the driver to taking over control of the car to prevent collisions.
The Sharc25 project aims at an energy conversion efficiency in thin-film solar cells made of copper indium gallium (di)selenide of up to 25 per cent, topping the previous record by 3 per cent.
In lab experiments, UC San Diego researchers successfully deciphered information after it travelled a record-breaking 12,000km through fibre optic cables with standard amplifiers and no repeaters.
The demands placed on EDA companies can be viewed as spanning from the atomic scale of transistors up to the global scale of the Internet of Things and satellite communications.
An additional advantage to these cellulose CNF substrates is that they are transparent and flexible yet able to handle...
Foxconn is looking to build production plants in Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh, and a small trial unit in Andhra Pradesh....
According to RnRMarketResearch, ADAS manufacturers such as Continental, Robert Bosch and Autoliv are collaborating with...
- Oracle apps dba Online Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend StoreJet for Mac
- Cutereel.com is one of the best video point for good health tips
- Win $10K in semicon components to bring 'Your IoT' ideas to reality
- Desoldering solutions and test equipments required for an engineering college
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
- Engineer - Hardware Board Design, Bangalore, Mistral
- Embedded Software Design Engineer, Bangalore, Mistral
- Engineer, Sr Staff - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior engineer for ASIP subsystem development, Bangalore, Broadcom
There are some configuration differences between the RM48x and RM46x series of microcontrollers. This application note provides a summary of these differences to aid in the migration.