Wirelessly charge metal-covered devices
5 common IoT security mistakes
New method promises cheaper solar cells
Why V2V technology is crucial
Limitations of automated driving
1 2 3 4 5
Charging devices without wires offers unmatched convenience to consumers, and until now, charging a device with a metal exterior has been incompatible with wireless charging technologies.
A Bluetooth expert debunks myths and untangles messy methodologies that have resulted in security snafus in smart devices and the Internet of Things.
Scientists from Rice's Laboratory for Nanophotonics describe a new method that solar-panel designers could use to incorporate light-capturing nanomaterials into future designs.
V2V tech uses the DSRC standard set forth by bodies like the FCC and ISO. In the United States, the FCC has allocated 75MHz of bandwidth at 5.9GHz for DSRC communications.
The driver of an automated car represents the fall-back level. He has the possibility to give up responsibility temporarily and pursue other activities, but he must be able to take the control again.
High-performance mixed signal products for security, connectivity and mobility made Q2 the 12th consecutive quarter of...
Foxconn is looking to build production plants in Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh, and a small trial unit in Andhra Pradesh....
According to Yole, vehicle electrification is significantly influencing the IGBT market, with huge volumes and...
- Oracle apps dba Online Training
- Transparent QR code makes 'chic' interactive videos
- Stand back, it's 'peeback time'
- Will ultra-capacitors kill chemical batteries?
- 2TB Portable Hard Drive forMacbook-Transcend StoreJet for Mac
- Cutereel.com is one of the best video point for good health tips
- Win $10K in semicon components to bring 'Your IoT' ideas to reality
- Desoldering solutions and test equipments required for an engineering college
- Engineer, Staff II - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Engineer ASIC Verification, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PTP experience), Bangalore, Broadcom
- Engineer - Hardware Board Design, Bangalore, Mistral
- Embedded Software Design Engineer, Bangalore, Mistral
- Engineer, Sr Staff - IC Design, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior engineer for ASIP subsystem development, Bangalore, Broadcom
New and more sophisticated strategies and critical support components are necessary to overcome the many challenges when implementing battery management systems for energy storage.