ST, NIF to raise innovation in rural India
Volkswagen invests anew in India
Microsoft drops 18,000 employees
Display to feature touch with texture
Nano-pixels enable flexible displays
1 2 3 4 5
NIF will emphasise complete product development, while ST will validate and develop electronic solutions for some of the innovative ideas and convert them into value-added technologies.
The carmaker is investing Rs. 1,500 crore over the next five to six years to increase locally-made car parts, and possibly introduce new models that are more adapted to the taste of the Indian customer.
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella said the company will have fewer layers of management and extend the scope of managerial responsibility to create "more productive, impactful teams."
When sliding your fingers across the display, this surface haptic effect reproduces skin sensations as if you were tracing actual objects on the display.
Manipulation of phase change materials could lead to low-energy, foldable screens for applications such as smart glasses and synthetic retinas, according to Oxford University Professor Harish Bhaskaran.
Revenues for the carrier IP telephony market grew about 19 per cent in 1Q14 and are likely to increase in the coming year driven by the rise of Voice over LTE, according to Dell'Oro.
Sales in the Asia Pacific increased 8.6 per cent year-over-year in May, while the Americas led the growth with 10.6 per cent, marking the region's twelfth consecutive month of double-digit growth.
IC Insights said total MEMS semiconductor sales, sensors and actuators are forecast to grow 14 per cent in 2014 to reach a record-high of $8 billion, surpassing the annual peak of $7.1 billion set in 2011.
- By design or accident? You tell us
- Graphene on power devices, OLEDs
- Mahindra E20 coming to Mauritius, Bermuda, Seychelles
- Chinese industrial parks in India
- Facelock: A New Password Alternative
- Indian ministries at opposing ends on PV cell levy
- qSnap v220.127.116.11 - Screen capture
- How to choose the right manufacturer of embedded computing
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Staff II, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Software Development Engineer, Hyderabad, Broadcom
- DFX Design Engineer, Bangalore, Intel
- Software Tools Specialist, Bangalore, Intel
- Software Engineer, Bangalore, Intel
- Graphics Software Engineer, Bangalore, Intel
- Simultaneous Multi RAT Modem Architect, Bangalore, Intel