Carbon nanotube rivals LED in lighting?
AMD restructuring targets 700 layoffs
Tesla Model S: Is it a car or an iPad?
Solar microgrids to power rural villages
Thales, Bharat form joint venture
1 2 3 4 5
Scientists from Tohoku University have developed a new type of energy-efficient flat light source based on carbon nanotubes with very low power consumption of around 0.1W for every hour's operation.
Advanced Micro Devices will lay off 7 per cent of its 10,149 staff by the end of the year.
The car's uniqueness runs far deeper than its electric drivetrain, battery packs and futuristic body. It goes all the way down to the electronics behind the car's infotainment and instrumentation.
There has been little research in networking microgrids, but the Indian government is interested in ways to connect DC rural grids to each other and to the AC urban grid.
The initial product portfolio of BEL-THALES Systems Limited will comprise innovative solutions for air surveillance, including air traffic management radars as well as select ground-based military radars.
TSMC's 16nm FinFET process promises impressive speed and power improvements as well as leakage reduction. It has twice the gate density of TSMC's 28nm HPM process.
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi introduced the 'Make in India' campaign in order to improve the country's manufacturing sector, thereby creating more jobs for the young workforce.
The mobile sensor market is expected to grow to a double-digit trillion range in the future, from $13 billion in 2014, fuelled by the expansion of IoT to applications including automotive and smart home.
- No solar PV tariff cuts: Fair or no fair?
- Antivirus sites: Not to the rescue
- India forges ahead with renewable energy generation scaling
- By design or accident? You tell us
- Graphene on power devices, OLEDs
- Mahindra E20 coming to Mauritius, Bermuda, Seychelles
- Chinese industrial parks in India
- Facelock: A New Password Alternative
- BE Infrastructure Design Automation Engineer, Bangalore, Intel
- Graphics System Validation and Debug Engineer, Bangalore, Intel
- Switching/Routing Development Engineer, Bangalore, Broadcom
- IC Design Engineering Manager, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Formal Verification Engineer, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Staff II, Bangalore, Broadcom
- Senior Software Development Engineer, Hyderabad, Broadcom