Works With is the most influential technical training event for engineers and IoT developers to help speed up, simplify, and build better connected devices.
Registration is now open for Works With 2022! Now in its third year, Works With is the most influential technical training event for engineers and IoT developers to help speed up, simplify, and build better connected devices.
Taking place from September 13-15 (CDT), this year’s event will be focusing on the theme of “Where Innovation Meets Implementation” and bringing together the technology brands, device manufacturers, developers, wireless alliances, and ecosystem providers that are leading the way towards a more unified wireless experience. This event will be virtual and 100% free to attend. Register now: https://workswith.silabs.com/home?utm_source=Media&utm_term=ASPENCORE
This year’s keynotes will include:
• The Opportunity and Impact of Smart, Connected Devices – Matt Johnson, Silicon Labs president and CEO, will be joined by IoT pioneers and perennial innovators Michele Chambers Turner, Sr. Director at Google Smart Home Ecosystem; Tanuj Mohan, General Manager and CTO, Amazon Sidewalk; and Laura Szkrybalo, Director, Business Development and Solutions Architecture, Alexa Smart Home, to discuss the tremendous opportunities and impact of smart, connected devices in the home, in cities and in an incredible array of industrial and commercial applications.
• Matter is (Almost) Here. Now What? – Stacey Higginbotham, host of Stacey on IoT, will lead a panel discussion with executives from Amazon, Comcast, Google, Samsung, the Connectivity Standards Alliance (CSA) and Silicon Labs on Matter, the highly anticipated new standard.
• Machine Learning and the IoT: Opportunity at the Edge – Ross Sabolcik, Senior Vice President, and General Manager, Industrial and Commercial, Silicon Labs, will share the exciting new solutions and applications emerging as AI/ML reaches the edge and battery-powered devices. As the power of AI/ML stretches from the cloud to the edge, and data and insight flow between them, new and transformational products and services are being developed and deployed. Ross will be joined by Chris Rogers, CEO, SensiML; Makarand ‘Mak’ Joshi, Global Director, Strategy, Innovation and Standards, Schneider Electric and more.
• IoT For Good – To close out Works With, hear, see, and learn how IoT is being tapped for the greater good, from saving the planet to saving lives, and making the world a better place.
This year’s event will focus heavily on the trends that are driving the future of the IoT, like the upcoming Matter standard. Works With will feature more than 75 technical sessions, 10 hands-on workshops and 150+ subject matter experts, including executives from ABI Research, Amazon, Edge Impulse, Google, Kudelski IoT, the mioty alliance, MYSPHERA, OMDIA, Oxit, Schneider Electric, SensiML, Tigo Energy, and the Wi-SUN Alliance. Featured sessions include:
• Technical Deep Dives where experienced designers will lead advanced trainings on topics like security, renewable energy, location technology, smart city applications, and energy harvesting.
• Hands-On Device Workshops where engineers will teach hands-on sessions using the latest technologies to build real-world devices like smart locks, sensors, lightbulbs, and meters.
• Nine Specialized Tracks to learn about the latest trends and technologies shaping IoT: Bluetooth, Matter, AI/ML, Amazon Sidewalk, Renewable Energy, Low-Power Wi-Fi in IoT, LPWAN, Security in the IoT, and Connected Health & Wearables.
New flagship products will be announcing at Works With, keep expanding our supports for wireless technologies.
As the same as previous Works With conference, Silicon Labs will be expecting to release several new products during Works With 2022, bringing better performance, optimized power consumption and security of the IoT hardware and software solutions to wireless protocol developers. Stay tuned!
Actions speak louder than words! Sign up for the Works With 2022 IoT Developer Conference and start crafting your own agenda based on your specific development needs. Works With will give you access to everything that matters in the IoT, no matter your level of expertise in wireless protocols, ecosystems, or application development. Scan the QR Code below to register now!