Join us from October 12-14 for our biggest customer event of the year: Keysight World 2021.
Keysight World events focus on technology megatrends and emergent themes. This year’s presentations and panel discussions feature noted futurist Bernard Marr as well as Keysight customers from Bosch, DOCOMO, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Google, Qualcomm and Samsung. Opening keynote remarks will be delivered by Ron Nersesian, Keysight’s chairman, president and CEO, and Satish Dhanasekaran, Keysight’s chief operating officer.
Keysight World 2021 presents the following themes:
The Future of Connectivity
• The value of connectivity is clear, and the focus is on network modernization and the path to 6G. This program illuminates the way forward for customers.
• Keynote: Kailash Narayanan, president of Commercial Communications
• Title: Illuminating the Path Forward: The Future of Connectivity
Driving the Digital Transformation
• Endless demand for bandwidth has implications for data centers, edge devices, and even quantum computing. This program enables customers to discover new ways to meet the challenges.
• Keynote: Jay Alexander, senior vice president and chief technology officer
• Title: Riding the Tidal Wave of Digital Transformation
Security in a Connected World
• Connectivity has real benefits, but also creates a wider attack surface. This program helps customers improve their security posture with fresh ideas in preparation and resiliency.
• Keynote: Mark Pierpoint, senior president and president of Network Applications and Security
• Title: Reinforcing Cybersecurity in a Connected World
Ron Nersesian / Chairman, President, and CEO
Satish Dhanasekaran / Chief Operating Officer
Kailash Narayanan / President, Commercial Communications
Jay Alexander / Chief Technology Officer
Mark Pierpoint / President Network Applications and Security
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight delivers advanced design and validation solutions that help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s dedication to speed and precision extends to software-driven insights and analytics that bring tomorrow’s technology products to market faster across the development lifecycle, in design simulation, prototype validation, automated software testing, manufacturing analysis, and network performance optimization and visibility in enterprise, service provider and cloud environments. Our customers span the worldwide communications and industrial ecosystems, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.2B in fiscal year 2020. For more information about Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS), visit us at www.keysight.com.